For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARD Download 299
APPLICATION SOFTWARE & FRAMEWORK Download
The LMK00301 Evaluation Board allows functional and performance verification of the LMK00301 high-performance 1:10 differential fanout buffer device.
- Low-noise clock fan-out via two banks of five differential outputs and one LVCMOS output
- Selectable differential output type (LVPECL, LVDS, HCSL, or Hi-Z), selectable per bank via control pins
- 3:1 input multiplexer with two universal input buffers and one crystal oscillator interface (...)
Clock Design Tool - Loop Filter & Device Configuration + Simulation
CLOCKDESIGNTOOL — The Clock Design Tool software helps with part selection, loop filter design and simulation of timing device solutions. When you enter desired output frequencies and a reference frequency (optional), the tool provides TI devices to meet the specified requirements, divider values and a recommended (...)
SIMULATION MODEL Download
SNAM031B.ZIP (118 KB) - IBIS Model SIMULATION TOOL Download
PSpice® for TI design and simulation tool
PSPICE-FOR-TI — PSpice® for TI is a design and simulation environment that helps evaluate functionality of analog circuits. This full-featured, design and simulation suite uses an analog analysis engine from Cadence®. Available at no cost, PSpice for TI includes one of the largest model libraries in the (...)
DESIGN TOOL Download
- Leverages Cadence PSpice Technology
- Preinstalled library with a suite of digital models to enable worst-case timing analysis
- Dynamic updates ensure you have access to most current device models
- Optimized for simulation speed without loss of accuracy
- Supports simultaneous analysis of multiple products
Clock tree architect programming software
CLOCK-TREE-ARCHITECT — Clock tree architect is a clock tree synthesis tool that streamlines your design process by generating clock tree solutions based on your system requirements. The tool pulls data from an extensive database of clocking products to generate a system-level multi-chip clocking solution.
- Accepts customer specific design requirements such as input frequencies, output frequencies, clock formats and clock counts
- Generates clock trees by taking into account a variety of advanced specifications, such as noise floor and phase determinism requirements
- Presents clear and intuitive block (...)