TMDSCNCD28027 is a DIMM100 controlCARD based evaluation and development tool for the F2802x series. controlCARDs are complete board-level modules that utilize one of two standard form factors (100-pin DIMM or 180-pin HSEC) to provide a low-profile single-board controller solution.
For first evaluation, controlCARDs are typically purchased bundled with a docking station or an application kit. The TMDSCNCD28027 control card requires a DIMM100 baseboard to function.
- TMDSCNCD28027: TMS320F28027 DIMM100 based controlCARD
- Small form factor
- Isolated RS-232 interface
- F28x analog I/O, digital I/O and JTAG signals to DIMM interface
- 5V power and JTAG debug probe required from DIMM interface
- Hardware Files are in C2000Ware at boards\controlCARDs\TMDSCNCD28027