TMS320F28335 controlCARD TMDSCNCD28335 (ACTIVE)
TMDSCNCD28335 is a DIMM100 controlCARD based evaluation and development tool for the Delfino F2833x series. controlCARDs are ideal to use for initial evaluation and system prototyping. controlCARDs are complete board-level modules that utilize one of two standard form factors (100-pin DIMM or 180-pin HSEC ) to provide a low-profile single-board controller solution. For first evaluation, controlCARDs are typically purchased bundled with a baseboard, a Peripheral Explorer Kit, or an application kit. The TMDSCNCD28335 control card requires a baseboard to function.
- TMDSCNCD28335: TMS320F28335 DIMM100 based controlCARD
- Small form factor
- F28x analog I/O, digital I/O and JTAG signals to DIMM interface
- Isolated RS-232 interface
- 5V power and JTAG debug probe required (provided with baseboard bundles)
- Hardware Files are in C2000Ware at boards\controlCARDs\TMDSCNCD28335
- Free download of Code Composer Studio IDE
- Free download of controlSUITE for device drivers and example projects
- Several C2000 workshops were created to help teach users about the F2833x family of devices.
- The 2010 C2000 Teaching ROM was built around the similar TMDSPREX28335 kit and can serve as a good reference.
- MathWorks Embedded Target Support
- solidThinking Embed Support
Need more performance? Check out the dual-core F2837xD
- Consolidate MCUs with 800MIPS of total system performance
- Fast transient response with new CPU accelerator
- Increase precision and system throughput with four 16bit ADCs
Take your C2000 design to the next level
Access the vast collection of hardware, software libraries, and application specific tools with C2000 MCUs to further the learning and development of your own custom solutions.