F28069 Piccolo controlCARD
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
TMDSCNCD28069 is a DIMM100 controlCARD based evaluation and development tool for the Piccolo F2806x series. controlCARDs are complete board-level modules that utilize one of two standard form factors (100-pin DIMM or 180-pin HSEC) to provide a low-profile single-board controller solution.
For first evaluation, controlCARDs are typically purchased bundled with a docking station or an application kit. The TMDSCNCD28069 control card requires a DIMM100 baseboard to function.
- TMDSCNCD28069: TMS320F28069 DIMM100 based controlCARD
- Small form factor
- F28x analog I/O, digital I/O and JTAG signals to DIMM interface
- 5V power and JTAG debug probe required from DIMM interface
- Hardware Files are in C2000Ware at boards\controlCARDs\TMDSCNCD28069
- Free download of Code Composer Studio IDE
- Free download of controlSUITE for device drivers and example projects
- MathWorks Embedded Target Support
- solidThinking Embed Support
- Powersim PSIM F2806x Target
- Install Code Composer Studio IDE
- Install controlSUITE
- See the F28069 Workshop materials
- Ask questions on the TI C2000 E2E Community Forum