F28035 Piccolo controlCARD
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
To get started developing with this controlCARD:
Step 1: Buy the controlCARD
Step 2: Follow the get started section below
TMDSCNCD28035 is a DIMM100 controlCARD based evaluation and development tool for the F2803x series. controlCARDs are complete board-level modules that utilize one of two standard form factors (100-pin DIMM or 180-pin HSEC) to provide a low-profile single-board controller solution.
For first evaluation, controlCARDs are typically purchased bundled with a docking station or an application kit. The TMDSCNCD28035 control card requires a DIMM100 baseboard to function.
- TMDSCNCD28035: TMS320F28035 DIMM100 based controlCARD
- Small form factor
- Isolated RS-232 interface
- F28x analog I/O, digital I/O and JTAG signals to DIMM interface
- 5V power and JTAG debug probe required from DIMM interface
- Hardware Files are in C2000Ware at boards\controlCARDs\TMDSCNCD28035
- Free download of Code Composer Studio IDE
- Free download of controlSUITE for device drivers and example projects
- MathWorks Embedded Target Support
- solidThinking Embed Support
- Powersim PSIM F2803x Target
- Install Code Composer Studio IDE
- Install controlSUITE
- See the F28035 Workshop materials
- Ask questions on the TI C2000 E2E Community Forum