For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARD Download 99
SOFTWARE PROGRAMMING TOOL Download
The TSW1405EVM is a low cost data capture circuit board used to evaluate some of Texas Instrumentsâ (TI) most popular high speed analog-to-digital converters (ADC).
The TSW1405EVM supports a high speed LVDS bus capable of providing 16-bit samples at 1.0 GSPS. The platform supports a 64k sample depth (...)
Features Simple 16-bit waveform capture from many of TIâs high speed ADC EVMâs Supports 64k sample depth at up to 1.0 GSPS LVDS I/O rates LatticeECP3 high speed mini FPGA Analyzes up to 8 channels concurrently Single mini USB cable for power and data Utilizes an intuitive/easy-to-use GUI package Industryâs (...)
SUPPORT SOFTWARE Download
High-speed data converter pro software
DATACONVERTERPRO-SW — This high-speed data converter pro GUI is a PC (Windows® XP/7 compatible) program designed to aid in evaluation of most TI high-speed data converter and analog front-end (AFE) platforms. Designed to support the entire TSW14xxx series of data-capture and pattern-generation cards (...)
SIMULATION MODEL Download
- Compatible with TSW1400, TSW1405, TSW1406 and TSW14J10, TSW14J50, TSW14J56, and TSW14J57 pattern-generation and data-capture platforms
- Works with all TI high-speed DAC, ADC, and AFE products
- Provides time-domain and frequency-domain analysis
- Supports single-tone, multi-tone, and modulated (...)
SBAM005.TSM (14 KB) - TINA-TI Spice Model SIMULATION MODEL Download
SBAM006.TSC (106 KB) - TINA-TI Reference Design SIMULATION MODEL Download
SLWC088B.ZIP (653 KB) - IBIS Model SIMULATION TOOL Download
PSpice® for TI design and simulation tool
PSPICE-FOR-TI — PSpice® for TI is a design and simulation environment that helps evaluate functionality of analog circuits. This full-featured, design and simulation suite uses an analog analysis engine from Cadence®. Available at no cost, PSpice for TI includes one of the largest model libraries in the (...)
CALCULATION TOOL Download
- Leverages Cadence PSpice Technology
- Preinstalled library with a suite of digital models to enable worst-case timing analysis
- Dynamic updates ensure you have access to most current device models
- Optimized for simulation speed without loss of accuracy
- Supports simultaneous analysis of multiple products
Analog-to-digital converter (ADC) harmonic calculator ADC-HARMONIC-CALC —
The ADC Harmonic Calculation tool is an excel based calculator for determining the location in frequency space of high order harmonics following Nyquist aliasing in an analog to digital converter.
Given an ADC sample rate and the span of a signal of interest the calcultor will determine if the 2nd (...)
CALCULATION TOOL Download
Jitter and SNR Calculator for ADCs
JITTER-SNR-CALC — JITTER-SNR-CALC can be used for calculating theoretical Signal to Noise (SNR) performance of ADCs based on input frequency and clock jitter.