For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARDS Download
GUIS FOR EVALUATION MODULES (EVM) Download
Special Note: Customers looking to evaluate the ADS528x, should order a ADS528xEVM, a ADSDESER-50EVM, and a ADSDESER-50EVM Adapter Card.
The ADS5282EVM provides a platform for evaluating the eight-channel ADS5282 analog-to-digital converter (ADC) under various signal, reference, and supply (...)
- Evaluation board for ADS5282
- Can generate various signal, reference, and supply conditions
- Provides 8 analog inputs to the ADC
- Provides serial LVDS digital outputs
- Can directly connect to TSW1200 to get parallel CMOS data output
- Provides extensive software support for control and measurement
- Multiple (...)
SLAC557.ZIP (855 KB) PROGRAMMING TOOLS Download
SUPPORT SOFTWARE Download
High-speed data converter pro software
DATACONVERTERPRO-SW — This high-speed data converter pro GUI is a PC (Windows® XP/7 compatible) program designed to aid in evaluation of most TI high-speed data converter and analog front-end (AFE) platforms. Designed to support the entire TSW14xxx series of data-capture and pattern-generation cards (...)
SUPPORT SOFTWARE Download
- Compatible with TSW1400, TSW1405, TSW1406 and TSW14J10, TSW14J50, TSW14J56, and TSW14J57 pattern-generation and data-capture platforms
- Works with all TI high-speed DAC, ADC, and AFE products
- Provides time-domain and frequency-domain analysis
- Supports single-tone, multi-tone, and modulated (...)
SBAC120.ZIP (262219 KB) SIMULATION MODELS Download
SBOC249.ZIP (360 KB) - IBIS Model CALCULATION TOOLS Download
Analog-to-digital converter (ADC) harmonic calculator ADC-HARMONIC-CALC —
The ADC Harmonic Calculation tool is an excel based calculator for determining the location in frequency space of high order harmonics following Nyquist aliasing in an analog to digital converter.
Given an ADC sample rate and the span of a signal of interest the calcultor will determine if the 2nd (...)
CALCULATION TOOLS Download
Jitter and SNR Calculator for ADCs
JITTER-SNR-CALC — JITTER-SNR-CALC can be used for calculating theoretical Signal to Noise (SNR) performance of ADCs based on input frequency and clock jitter.
DESIGN TOOLS Download
SBAC119B.ZIP (3547 KB) REFERENCE DESIGNS Download
Direct Down-Conversion System with I/Q Correction
TIDA-00078 — The I/Q Correction block implemented in the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) of the TSW6011EVM helps users to adopt a direct down conversion receiver architecture in a wireless system. The I/Q correction block consists of a single-tap blind algorithm, which corrects the frequency-independent I/Q (...)