MSP430FR6043 ultrasonic sensing evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- MSP430FR6043-based ultrasonic gas flow meter quick start guide (Rev. B)
(PDF 2354 KB)
24 Jan 2019
The EVM430-FR6043 evaluation kit is a development platform that can be used to evaluate the performance of the MSP430FR6043 for ultrasonic sensing applications (e.g. Smart Gas Meters). The MSP430FR6043 MCU is an ultra-low-power MCU that integrates an ultrasonic sensing analog front end (USS) for high precision and accurate ultrasonic measurements. The device also includes the low-energy accelerator (LEA) for optimized signal processing and helps in optimizing power for higher battery lifetime. The kit provides a flexible solution to enable engineers to quickly evaluate and develop with the MSP430FR6043 MCU with a variety of transducers with different frequencies. The EVM has the ability to display the measurement parameters with on-board LCD and connectors for RF communication modules.
- USB powered and provision for external power
- Connector available to interface with different transducer types
- BoosterPack headers available to interface with external boards (I2C, SPI, UART, GPIO) and RF communication modules
- On-board segmented LCD
- On-board eZ-FET emulation circuit to enable programming and debug