For additional terms or required resources, click any title below to view the detail page where available.
EVALUATION BOARD Download 29
EVALUATION BOARD Download 10
The TI Precision Amplifier Quickstart Kit simplifies op amp selection, design, and evaluation with samples of six op amps and an evaluation module for prototyping surface-mount ICs. The kit is the perfect starting point for your amplifier designs.
You may also be interested in TI Precision Labs, the (...)
The kit includes:
- Six samples: Three low-power, low-voltage amplifiers and three low-power, wide-supply amplifiers. See the table below for the complete list.
- DIP Adapter Evaluation Module (DIP-ADAPTER-EVM) for prototyping surface-mount ICs. The EVM supports the following package types: D or U (...)
EVALUATION BOARD Download 20
Speed up your op amp prototyping and testing with the DIP-Adapter-EVM, which provides a fast, easy and inexpensive way to interface with small, surface-mount ICs. You can connect any supported op amp using the included Samtec terminal strips or wire them directly to existing circuits.
- Simplifies prototyping of SMT IC’s
- Supports 6 common package types
- Low Cost
SIMULATION MODEL Download
The DUAL-DIYAMP-EVM is a unique evaluation module (EVM) family that provides engineers and do it yourselfers (DIYers) with real-world amplifier circuits, enabling you to quickly evaluate design concepts and verify simulations. It is designed specifically for dual package op amps in the (...)
- 10 circuit configurations to choose from: Non-Inverting, Inverting, Active Filters, Difference Amplifier with Reference Buffer, and more!
- Multiple interface options: SMA, Header, Breadboard, Wire
- Designed for 0805 size components; 0603 size friendly
- Circuit schematic provided in silkscreen on the back (...)
SBOM885A.ZIP (3 KB) - PSpice Model SIMULATION MODEL Download
SBOM886A.ZIP (4 KB) - TINA-TI Spice Model SIMULATION MODEL Download
SBOM887A.ZIP (40 KB) - TINA-TI Reference Design SIMULATION TOOL Download
PSpice® for TI design and simulation tool
PSPICE-FOR-TI — PSpice® for TI is a design and simulation environment that helps evaluate functionality of analog circuits. This full-featured, design and simulation suite uses an analog analysis engine from Cadence®. Available at no cost, PSpice for TI includes one of the largest model libraries in the (...)
SIMULATION TOOL Download
- Leverages Cadence PSpice Technology
- Preinstalled library with a suite of digital models to enable worst-case timing analysis
- Dynamic updates ensure you have access to most current device models
- Optimized for simulation speed without loss of accuracy
- Supports simultaneous analysis of multiple products
SPICE-based analog simulation program CALCULATION TOOL Download
TINA-TI — TINA-TI provides all the conventional DC, transient and frequency domain analysis of SPICE and much more. TINA has extensive post-processing capability that allows you to format results the way you want them. Virtual instruments allow you to select input waveforms and probe circuit nodes voltages (...)
Analog engineer's calculator
ANALOG-ENGINEER-CALC — The Analog Engineer’s Calculator is designed to speed up many of the repetitive calculations that analog circuit design engineers use on a regular basis. This PC-based tool provides a graphical interface with a list of various common calculations ranging from setting op-amp gain with feedback (...)
- Expedites circuit design with analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) and digital-to-analog converters (DACs)
- Noise calculations
- Common unit translation
- Solves common amplifier circuit design problems
- Gain selections using standard resistors
- Filter configurations
- Total noise for common amplifier configurations